In order to continue putting huggable hope into the arms of children with cancer, we need your help!
Thank you for your interest in helping Gabe’s Chemo Duck Program. Whether you are interested in providing your time, talent or financial support, we are grateful to all of our individual and businesses supporters. Together, you help us achieve our mission of helping children and families living with cancer.
Here are just a few ways you can help. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to talk about additional ways to help.
- Donate – By donating, you have the opportunity to provide a child with their very own Chemo Duck and to support the mission of Gabe’s Chemo Duck Program.
- Sponsor a hospital – if you would like to support a particular hospital, we can help set this up for you.
- Donate by mail – if you would rather send in your donation by mail, fill out our pledge form and mail it with your check to 5016 Spedale Court PMB 129 • Spring Hill, TN 37174 • 615-830-0126
- Corporate sponsorship – if your corporation would be interested in a corporate sponsorship of Gabe’s Chemo duck program we can customize a package that fits your needs.
- Host a fund-raiser – you can host your own special event to raise funds for the Chemo Duck program.
- Donate through your eBay sales – Gabe’s My Heart Inc is a MissionFish charity listed on eBay. If you have an eBay shop, you can choose to donate a portion of your sale or the whole profit to Gabe’s My Heart.
- Spread the word – join us on Facebook or Twitter and help us spread the word about Gabe’s Chemo Duck Program. It’s as easy as a click of a mouse.
We are grateful for donations of any size and would like to thank all of our donors on behalf of the children and families that benefit from Gabe’s Chemo Duck Program.
All donations are tax-deductible and our tax identification number is # 20-1505667.