We understand that many hospitals are relying on Gabe’s Chemo Duck Program to provide Chemo Ducks to the children at their hospital. While we do our very best to provide as many Chemo Ducks as possible at no cost, it is impossible to keep up with the demand. We are committed to providing huggable hope to children living with cancer. By working together, we can ensure that every child you care for receives their very own Chemo Duck companion and has some comfort during what can be a very challenging time for families. We look forward to strengthening our relationship with you and to finding creative ways to grow your program and connect you with potential donors.
Please see the suggestions listed below and consider how we can make the most out of Gabe’s Chemo Duck Program at your hospital:
- Assist all Chemo Duck patients and families with an introduction to the program and online registration
- Identify appropriate organizations, businesses and individuals for potential sponsorship opportunities
- Encourage families to take advantage of our free online resources
- Promote Gabe’s Chemo Duck Program on your website and via social media
- Spread the word about our partnership in your hospital newsletter and through a press release to your local media